For The Kids – $5
- 1/2 of one of our personal pies with Cheese or Pepperoni
- On ciabatta with Jack & American cheese
- fresh buttermilk battered with house cut fries
To Begin With
- Trio of Traditional, BlackBean and Chef's Choice with Pizza Chips
- Stuffed with shredded pork drizzled with cilantro cream sauce
- Need I say more? Served with cooked to order chips
Add Chicken, Chorizo or Ground Beef for $3
- a variety of house made pickled vegetables, in-house spicy pimento cheese, elk sausage & crusty bread
- Southwest style topped with Fruit Pico de Gallo atop Spring Greens
- creamy and a bit spicy, served with pizza chips
- Stolen from my brothers up north, House Cut Fries, Duck Fat Brown Gravy, Mozzarella, Nuff Said
- Rotating styles, Moroccan, Thai, Italian?
- Slowly cooked with tomatillos, green chilis, cilantro and potato. White corn tortillas.
- Romaine, House Roasted Peppers, Tomatoes & Red Onion with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Add Chicken $5
Add Salmon $7
- Ahi tuna herb grilled atop Spring Mix with honey Sriracha dressing
- Mixed Greens, Boneless Buffalo Chicken Strips, Tomato, Red Onion, Shredded Cheddar & Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- Quinoa, Baby Spinach, Roasted Butternut Squash, Cherry Tomatos & Dried Cranberries With Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Rotating styles! Turkey, chicken, beef, llama? Ask...With fresh tortilla chips or something else!
- Tender Sirloin cooked MR with sliced tomato, spinach and White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Burgers & Paninis – Add a side for 1/2 Price
- Our house blend...packed with flavor and topped with avocado slice
Add Cheese $1
- Mushroom, Squash, Onion, Tomato, Spinach, Mozzarella & Chipotle Mayo
- House Made Chicken Salad, Grilled with Tomato & Jack cheese
- Fresh baked biscuit, fried chicken, over easy Vital Farms egg
- Add American, Cheddar, Jack, Bleu or Goat Cheese for $1
- Pulled pork, ham, mozzarella, yellow mustard and Bread & Butter pickles
- Grilled Chicken, Pesto, Bacon & Jack Cheese
- Lamb Burger With Sweet Olives and Roasted Peppers
Add goat cheese to make it sing for $1
- The Basic topped With Two Cheese Enchiladas, Grilled Jalapenos & Onion
Knife & Fork
- Roasted Red pepper, mushroom, onion, grape tomato, spinach sautéed with your chose of goat cheese cream sauce or the healthier seasoned olive oil.
Add chicken $5
- 10oz Sirloin Rubbed With Our Signature Go2 Espresso Rub with Go2 Housecut Fries & Fresh Vegetables
- Seared Go2 Blackened Salmon with Fresh Vegetables and Quinoa Salad
- Bone In Chop Rubbed with our Go2 Maple & Chipotle Rub, served with mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables
- Ahi tuna dipped in buttermilk and flour then deep fried, topped with jalapeno cream gravy and served with red skinned mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables
- Grilled Chicken & Green Chili Hash Topped with 2 over easy eggs and 2 warm corn tortillas
The Pies (10″ Personal $10, 14″ Small $19)
- "As ordered and decreed, the protected, Tom Brady, is requesting and shall be granted a restraining order that shall not allow the defendant to come within 1 nautical mile of Mr. Brady. Any violation will be seen as criminal in nature." When receiving disheartening news like this, there is only one thing to do, Violate the court order you ask? No! Eat this Pie!
House Pickled Vegetables
- Not recommended by cardiologists or dieticians. However, there is no truth to the endless rumors that
Pepperoni, Sausage, House Roasted Ham, Housemade Chorizo & Mozzarella
- Republican, Democrat, Whig, Torrie, conservative or liberal – it makes no difference. This is something
Mushroom, Roasted Peppers, Onion, Spinach, Tomatoes, Olive & Mozzarella
- Not only a great name for a pice, it is also the name of the tri county areas 4th best Glenn Campbell tribute band.
House-Ground Beef, Housemade Chorizo, Black Beans, Grilled Corn, Jalapeno, Tomato, Sour Cream Drizzle
- AKA “The Wolf”. Sent in to fix situations like the ones resulting from a long night of fun and overindulgence.
Jalapeno Cream Gravy, Mozzarella, Housemade Habanero Sausage & Topped with Crumbled Biscuits
- Why is being called a pig derogatory? Without pigs we wouldn't have footballs, we wouldn't have a sardonic remark regarding their flight ability, most of all we wouldn't have bacon, ribs, sausage or bacon. If someone calls you a pig, don't be mad, be thankful!
Pulled Pork, Ham, Bacon, Habanero Sausage, Green Chilis, Potato, Red Sauce, Mozzarella, Smoked Gouda
- If you have an allergy or a special request, this is not for you, not kidding, this has everything, or nothing. I don't know, neither does your server, so if you are not up for a mystery pie, DO NOT ORDER THIS!
Don't ask what's on it, just eat.
- In 1777, da Vinci was fighting off the communist invasion at Normandy. He stumbled upn some ancient Sumatran texts that showed that man had been drinking beer and eating pizza for centuries. Armed with this, da Vinci was able to rally the United States and defeat Prussia. He was so happy with this, and the taste of pizza, that he based his code on it, hence the da Vinci code. Now you know the story of pizza.
Potato, Sausage, Olive Oil & Mozzarella
- This pie is cheesier than David Hasselhoff doing Michael Bolton covers in Wisconsin. Ode to Mary Jane's
Mozzarella, Goat, Smoked Gouda, Cheddar
- What? Don’t like what we created? Fine, create your own!
Build Your Own Pie
Happy Hour & Specials
- Mon - Fri 3 to 7 and Sat - Sun 11 to 6
- $1 off most drinks from the bar and 1/2 price appetizers
- Tue all day
- Personal Pie + Pint for $10, dine in only, some draft exclusions
- Wed all day
- 1/2 price Basic Burger, dine in only
- all day Sat - Sun
- 1/2 price bottles of wine
- Sat - Sun Brunch 11 to 2
- $3 Bloody Mary's with Pizza & Gravy, Chicken Biscuit or Breakfast